- What are good readings to to list below in order to inform thinking and conversing about how sport educates?
- Who would be good a leader for a conversation about how sport educates?
- How can participants in the conversation be drawn in?
- Is there an audience that would want to follow the conversation and how can they be apprised of its existence?
- Should the conversation differentiate sport for the fan from sport for the participant?
- Should the conversation distinguish between team sports and sports centering on individual performance? Sports that score, that measure, that simply exercise or challenge or thrill the participant? Individual sports, say global football from American football?
- When and how does sport become miseducative?
- How does the educative power of sport differ according to age or other circumstance?